Monday, 4 June 2018

P3 - photo plans


P3: Magazine: Model, props, location
Models:
My friend and I will be the models for some images in my magazine. This makes it a lot quicker to create as we won’t have to go through the process of gaining permission of someone I don’t know too well. As I am including myself in the magazine it makes the production process quicker as I will be available whenever to shoot photos. Also, my friend and I will see each other regularly so photo shoots can be done quickly. My friend will also do this free of cost which means we won’t have to pay an external model to shoot for our magazine.
The model (myself or my friend) will have a close up for the front cover focusing on the top half of the body as they are wearing a football kit whilst holding a football. This is to instantly show that the genre of this magazine is about football.

Location:
The location will be somewhere local such as a local park, football pitch or even just a garden as they are easy for us to access with a low budget. It won’t really matter what location I take the image for the front cover as the background can be edited out as the image is a close up shot anyway.

Props:

I won’t be using many props for the front cover or the double page spread. The props I will need are:

A chair – for the model to sit on in the shot
iPad/iPhone- To take the picture and create the outfits
App where you can create outfits- To show the clothes you can get for less from the.
Tripod for camera- To make sure I have a steady image
White sheet- For the background so it’s not too much of a bold back ground to take the attention from the model or the clothes on the model.


No comments:

Post a Comment

M4, D1

Client brief: You have been asked to produce a contribution to a sixth form media exhibition in the Summer term of this year on the the...